OUR AWARDING BODIES & PARTNERSHIPS
The University of the Arts London Awarding Body validates the following courses:
- UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art & Design
- UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma in Performing Arts
- UAL Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Art & Design
- UAL Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Art & Design – Fashion Pathway
- UAL Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Art & Design – Graphics & Illustration Pathway
- UAL Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Art & Design – 3D Design Pathway
University of the Arts London (UAL) is Europe’s largest specialist ar t and design university, comprising six renowned Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts. UAL Awarding Body is regulated by Ofqual and currently offers accredited qualifications in ar t and design, fashion, creative media, music and performing and production arts. They design and award creative qualifications that empower and inspire educators to help students reach their potential.
Falmouth University validates the following courses:
- BA(Hons) Fashion
- BA(Hons) Graphics & Illustration
- Graduate Diploma in Art & Design
- MA Art & Design
- MA Fashion: Design
- MA Fashion: Branding & Creative Communication
- MA Visual Communication: Graphic Design
- MA Visual Communication: Illustration & Animation
Falmouth University are a specialist provider of creative education in ar t, design, media, performance, writing and entrepreneurship. It is the number one creative ar ts university in the UK in all three of the main league tables (The Sunday Times League Table 2017, Guardian University Guide 2017 and Complete University Guide 2017). Falmouth is also a gold ranked university in the Teaching Excellence Framework – an award that is reserved for institutions where teaching, retention and graduate outcomes are consistently outstanding and are the highest quality found in the the UK.
HEARST MAGAZINES UK
The MA Art & Design course at CSVPA is delivered in partnership with global media giants, Hearst Magazines UK, publishers of 19 brands and five pureplay digital brands including Cosmopolitan, Digital Spy, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping and Harper’s Bazaar. It is the largest digital magazine publisher in the UK.