MA Fashion: Design is an intensive, contemporary and personalised postgraduate programme that develops an individual approach to fashion and a strong design direction. With unique industry opportunities including internships with our partner Hearst Magazines UK, you will develop the professional skills, confidence and creative focus necessary to launch your career as a new designer.
You will study in a fashion school led by award-winning designer and ‘queen of prints’ Holly Fulton, whose own label shows regularly at both Hong Kong and London Fashion Week. Under her creative direction, our fashion school produces versatile, creative individuals with a strong sense of personal identity and a considered, contemporary aesthetic, ready to operate within both the commercial and conceptual realms of fashion.
This programme offers outstanding specialist tuition combined with extensive academic contact and studio access. As a Master’s student you benefit from:
- Studying in a fashion school led by an award-winning contemporary designer and Creative Director.
- Exclusive access to media and industry expertise, workshops and internships through our partners including fashion media innovator Hearst Magazines UK, publisher of titles including Harper’s Bazaar, ELLE and Esquire.
- Expert tuition from industry-active professionals with a passion for teaching.
- Intensive learning experience tailored to your needs and ambitions, with high level of personalised support and 1:1 tutorial time.
- Opportunities for work placements or industry mentoring as part of the course.
- A postgraduate qualification you need to stand out, and get ahead.
- Collaborating with a creative, inter-disciplinary and global postgraduate community.
- Your own iMac, mannequin and studio work space, open every day of the week.
- Access to regular Life Drawing in our dedicated drawing studio.
- A small, supportive and specialist creative arts college in a beautiful, historic and cultural city—a creative hotspot and home to one of the UK’s most dynamic and international student communities.
This course is awarded by Falmouth University.
View course details