20 years +
Successful completion of an Undergraduate Degree in an art & design or related subject or professional relevant experience. Students who do not meet these entry requirements will still be considered on their own individual potential to succeed.
English Level for International Students
IELTS 6.5+ (no element under 5.5)
Portfolio and personal statement required. Please see page 52
for further details
Please submit a short statement (300-400 words), telling us about yourself, your previous experience and your approach to creative practice. Please include:
- Reasons for applying to our MA course.
- Experience and skills. What were you doing before?
- Your approach to art/design practice. What inspires, informs and influences what you do—and why?
- Your goals. What do you hope to get out of the MA?
- Your long-term ambitions. How do you think postgraduate study will help you develop a career in the creative industries?