MA Fashion: Branding & Creative Communication is a contemporary studio-based programme designed to build creative and professional skills. With unique industry opportunities including internships with our partner Hearst Magazines UK, it aims to produce the next generation of fashion communicators, with the innovation, strategic thinking and creative vision necessary for careers in the fast-moving industry of visual branding and fashion media and communications.
Throughout the 12-month programme in our central Cambridge studios, you will find new sources of inspiration and explore exciting new directions for your image-making practice, experimenting across illustration and graphic media, art direction, editorial (print and digital), corporate branding, styling, photography and moving image to develop your unique signature and approach to the contemporary branding of fashion. You will build a specialist theoretical and practical knowledge of branding and promotional strategies, and apply it to campaigns that communicate with different fashion audiences in a variety of contemporary spaces, real and digital experiences and live platforms.
This programme offers outstanding specialist tuition combined with extensive academic contact and studio access. As a Master’s student you benefit from:
- Studying in a fashion school led by an award-winning designer and Creative Director.
- Exclusive access to media and industry expertise, live briefs and internships through our partners including Hearst Magazines UK, publisher of titles including Harper’s Bazaar, ELLE and Esquire.
- Expert tuition from industry-active professionals with a passion for teaching.
- Intensive learning experience tailored to your needs and ambitions, with high level of personalised support and 1:1 tutorial time.
- Opportunities for work placements or industry mentoring as part of the course.
- A postgraduate qualification you need to stand out, and get ahead.
- Collaborating with a creative, inter-disciplinary and global postgraduate community.
- Your own iMac and studio work space, open every day of the week.
- Access to regular Life Drawing in our dedicated drawing studio.
- A small, supportive and specialist creative arts college in a beautiful, historic and cultural city—a creative hotspot and home to one of the UK’s most dynamic and international student communities.
This course is awarded by Falmouth University.
View course details