RESOURCES & FACILITIES
All students on our MA programmes have access to a wide range of resources to support their studies and the hybrid nature of contemporary practice across art and design including:
- Industry-standard software including Adobe Creative Cloud, Maxon Cinema 4D.
- Photography studios and access to wet darkroom.
- Digital Media Suite and technical support.
- Wood, Metal and Ceramics 3D workshops and technical support.
- Drawing studio.
- Prototype Lab (including 3D printer and laser-cutter).
- Industrial sewing machines and technical support from garment technician.
- Gerber technology.
- Academic Skills Advisor (available for group and 1:1 tutorials).
In addition to facilities and expertise offered at CSVPA, students have been supported to collaborate with technology experts in Cambridge including engineers at University of Cambridge, Cambridge Makespace, as well as local digital printing industries.