This course offers a dynamic and exciting approach to the practice of Graphics and Illustration.
By fostering the development of great ideas and challenging existing thinking in the subject, you will be equipped with the tools to help define your future and find an individual voice within the field of visual communication.
You will be encouraged to explore innovative and experimental methods of defining your practice as a credible designer or illustrator. Teaching comprises of hands-on workshops and talks by industry professional. You will also have the opportunity to showcase your work at the Cambridge Art & Design Exhibition and in the London Graduate Show.
Upon successful completion students will be awarded with a BA(Hons) Graphics & Illustration accredited by Falmouth University
View Course Details
Meet our students
- Your own individual workspace in the studio
- We will give you your own iMac
- 5 days a week studio time and access to the studios 7 days a week
- Lecturers are based in your studio all day, every day
- One-to-one with tutors
- Access to an extensive range of UK wide practitioners, connecting you to industry and building industry contacts
- Small group and one-to-one assistance with essay and dissertation writing
- Guaranteed Graduate Show in London, with no extra costs
- Free colour printing
- Access to an in-studio library and photography studios
- Access to all the materials you need for Print making. We provide you with all of the materials (free of charge) for
- Mono printing
- Silk screen printing and lino printing
Discover what it is like to be a Graphics & Illustration student at CSVPA