This is a two year course, designed to provide students with the knowledge & skills to progress to degree level study & thereafter employment in the animation, film & games industries.
Through focused classes & personalised tuition, each student will develop the following:
• An awareness of different perspectives and approaches within the media sector.
• Research, analyse and evaluate relevant information and ideas in order to develop creative solutions.
• Understand, adapt and safely use appropriate and practical methods and skills for creative production.
• Critically review the effectiveness and appropriateness of methods, actions and results.
• Use evaluative and reflective skills in order to take responsibility for own learning, development and decision making.
• Take responsibility for the research, planning, time management and actions to access progressionopportunities.
• Effectively present themselves and their work to appropriate audiences.
• Learn the inital pricincles of HTML coding through classes.
• An awareness of health and safety rules through workshops.
The UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production & Technology is quality assured by UAL Awarding Body through a rigorous external moderation process and grades are monitored against agreed national standards. It is also regulated by Ofqual.