This course offers a dynamic and exciting approach to the practice of Graphics and Illustration.
By fostering the development of great ideas and challenging existing thinking in the subject, you will be equipped with the tools to help define your future and find an individual voice within the field of visual communication.
You will be encouraged to explore innovative and experimental methods of defining your practice as a credible designer or illustrator. Teaching comprises of hands-on workshops and talks by industry professional. You will also have the opportunity to showcase your work at the Cambridge Art & Design Exhibition and in the London Graduate Show.
Upon successful completion students will be awarded with a BA(Hons) Graphics & Illustration accredited by Falmouth University
View Course Details
- Your own individual workspace in the studio
- We will give you your own iMac
- Lecturers are based in your studio all day, every day
- Regular guest speakers, offering one-to-one advice, helping you to build industry contacts
- Small group and one-to-one assistance with essay and dissertation writing
- Guaranteed participation in the end-of-year exhibition
At CSVPA we have a fantastic track record of progressing students into work or a Master's at the best institutions, including Royal College of Art and the University of the Arts London